Speechless

Thursday, April 21, 2005

This is the day the Lord has made!

This is the day the Lord has made!! well woke up by Ken's phone call in the morning.. he told me about his nafa result and i got a shock.. but was also pissed together with him regarding the tester.. i think the tester was too much.. Kenneth was trying to straighthen his arms while doing the pull ups but the tester refused to count and worse still.. didn't tell him! and made a fool of him!.. well haha went to meet him for breakfast at Clementi MacDonald's.. then when we settled down.. the worst that can happen to anyone came.. he can't find his wallet!!!!! what a day for him man.. but thank God! he manage to find back his wallet.. how? haha go read his blog!

then i had my advance theory this afternoon.. thank God ken gave me some tips by telling me which part to study. well the test was alright for me.. i hope and i pray that i can pass!! after ken accompanied me to cut my hair.. armani!!! the guy cut quite well.. $9! anyway.. after that when to greggy's place to play... WINNING eleven!!!! haha.. only manage to win a match with ken.. sigh.. need more prac!

tml morning going back to camp.. sigh.. but will be attending the base maintainance day and receiving my prize for my inter-squadron debate! really thank God that we won the finals!! hehe..

well my prayer request:
1) sunday speedlight praise and worship
2) pray that the congregation will be ministered by the new songs "Run To You" and "All I Need is You" cause they're written by Speedlighters!
3) pray that the people's hearts will be soft before the presence of God..
4) cell group!!! roy, sorry i can't come tomorrow!! in camp..
5) strength to pull thru my days in camp (Field Defence Squadron)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home