Speechless

Saturday, May 21, 2005

18th May 2005 - A Moment To Remember


Engie and Me @ Harry's Bar (Holland V)

L-O-V-E

Arrived we have

Shi Han telling Jian Han the Han way of life

I'm only two years old..

Didn't your mother tell you not to play with knives?

Soul Sisters

Band of Brothers, Band of Musicians

I heard the voice of the Lord calling me!

Ouch! I think my mouth got cramp and there's dust in my eyes!

Live @ The Glass House

Now and Forever.. I will be your man..

Me and new friend "Puffy" the fish from fish and co.

Argghhh!!!

All of us.. All together..

Greggy just needs some tender loving care..

hey there!! yeah you!! whatcha lookin' at man?

Through it all..

in the house of LOVE

er.. I LOVE my butt!! no la.. just trying to get down..

All under the shelter of God's LOVE

Shutter!!

Sweet Sisters.. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home