Speechless

Friday, June 10, 2005

The Guardian

this has never ever happen before in my family or my house for that fact.. but my house was almost broken into! i guess it was when my parents were out for work already in the morning that someone tried to break in at about 10am! Thank God for His protection and guardian angels over my house! He couldn't break into my house but a neighbour from across the block saw it and decided to call the police.. but the thief left..

my parents and i didn't know what happened till we saw a lots of white fingerprints and footprints(done by the police's investigation) outside my doorstep and a concern neighbour came and told us about it.. we were so shock! the funnie thing is that the police didn't even bother to let us know anything.. the evidence is still outside my door.. but anyway thank God for protecting my house and for the vigilent and alert neighbour..

The Lord protects the house of those who trust in Him.. Thank You Lord.. my house is safe once again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home