Speechless

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I PASS!!!

Yes finally!! i passed my driving test! woohoo! i got my freedom! i got my licence! BUT i got no car.. haha.. funnie ah.. but still really wanna thank God for his empowerment! i was praying in the toilet before the test and asking God for his empowerment! and He really empowered me! thank God! and i wanna thank everyone who has prayed for me! really thank you for your prayers! it really made a differance!

i almost thought i failed.. cause i strike the kerb on the crank course and didn't follow my testers instruction twice! but thank God! woohooo! your prayers really worked! 16 points!

just came back from the night safari! so cool.. though couldn't really see the animals clearly in the night.. the lions were super lazy and they can sleep to about 20 hours a day! i want to! anyway felt like a big OLD kid again.. haha..

can't wait for SNOW! and its gonna be 'LIVE' recording! we're going to come out with the DVD! but meantime lots of preparations and production planning to do.. =P all for Christ!

http://snow.atspace.org

please do come down! 17th March Lighthouse Evangelism Tampines! 7pm! Speedlight Night Of Worship! SNOW::UNIFY! ITs freezing in here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home