Speechless

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Return from Comex!

guess what? I'm typing with my new blue rubber keyboard which water proof and flexible! haha although having a little difficulty typing it but still i love it! and its blue! and i got a new wireless optical mouse! and a new portable hard drive! woohoo! comex is cool man! and my dad bought a new camera! Olympus E500!! oh man life will never be the same again! And i'm testing a new phone.. the sony ericksson K800i! wha so many new things that i have to get accustomed too...

but one thing for sure.. i want a new man inside of me. passion people knows what i'm talking about.. A new inner man that is refined and purified by the power of the Holy Spirit! to be burn with a passion of the refiners fire.. Empowerment man! haha.. that i will be renewed each day and in every way.. amen!

And another thing.. to find the one for me!! Ahhh!! okie dokie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home