Speechless

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Dumb Dumb Me!!

Oh GOd!!! how could this happen??!!! so dumb of me!!! what happen? well i miss my advanced theory test cause i got the wrong timing!!!!! Oh man!! felt like a complete fool!! as if someone played a stupid joke on me!! or rather i played a stupid joke on myself!!!! i kept thinking it was 3.30pm cause i read the wrong receipt!! but it was 10.15am!!! when i came home from camp at 1.30pm.. i thought i was still early.. then dunno why decided to check the receipt one more time to confirm.............. my blood frozed.. my heart stopped.... my eyes saw the impossible... Argh!!!

Evidence:



10.15am!!!!!!

Another closer look!!!
Posted by Hello


Sianz man.. this is worse than failing the test! went to check out the next date online.. July!! so long!!! which means i have to renew my PDL which expires in 16/07/2005 and will cost another $25 and delay my TP!!! argh!!! sigh...

anyway.. tonight's the Champions League Final at Istanbul.. Liverpool on the cards for me.. just crossing my fingers..

You'll Never Walk Alone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home