Speechless

Monday, June 20, 2005

I want to COMPLAIN!!! haha

yes i am going to complain!!???!!! about? well my camp.. sigh.. recently there has been two accidents on our drivers in camp.. one of the driver is my close buddy who is a LOA.. he drove a 1.5 tonners with ten personnels in it.. it skidded on a slope and hit a lamp post.. thank God nobody was injured.. second accident (well actually not really an accident) was that my another friend hit something while reversing..

these two accidents led my OC, S3, CO to stop ferrying us to our respective empplacements which is about 1.5km away from the main control room!! which means now we have to walk for 1.5km just to go to our respective guard post to do duty!!! so ridiculous!! then they still want us to jog 2km on every first day we start duty!! 2km jog and then 1.5km walk to our emplacements??? crazy!! what if someone faints?? are they going to stop us from walking??haha.. well and now my camp or rather squadron is soooooo short of people.. we have to do about 4 duties a day which means 12 hours under the hot sun, rain, mosquitoes and all the conditions!! but those are still tolerable.. but the PC officers!! they say that 3 duties is a luxury and 4 duties is just normal! what????? everyone is so angry by that comment... what happent to care for soldiers??? i mean the PC has NEVER done any duties before and he still can say that! one day someone in my camp is going to explode!! BOOM! haha.. and worse thing is that by august, the strength in my squadron is gonna cut by half.. cause they are going to ORD.. i can't wait to ORD!!! by Oct i can start clearing leave and disappear from my camp.. 1st DEC ORD LOH!!!! WooHOO!!! can't wait man.. but i dunno how long i can last in camp especially under this management without any welfare at all..

give me strength O God.. Raise me up.. to more than I can be.. but still wanna thank God for today for the practise in Speedlight.. everything went out pretty well.. i was afraid it might get messy cause of the medley as i tried something new to the sequence... but God was in control and taking care of everything.. thank You God.. Oh! Happy Belated Fathers' Day God!! thank God for the song You Raise Me Up.. i didn't try that song before other than with my band as we didn't do the full version with the transposition and that time i had the band to sing together.. but thank God He helped me reach the high notes in the song.. high A note!! hehe.. i pray that i can reach all the notes on sunday and that the people in the congregation will be ministered to the song as much as it did to me.. God thank You and I LOVE YOU God!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home