Speechless

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Lord I Give You My Heart

Reuben Morgan wrote this song.. so simple the lyrics are.. but it carrys so much meaning to it.. recently been so busy with many stuff like army, band practises with no compromise, speedlight music, songlist, etc.. and so many things that is clouding my mind like job and ministry and the list just goes on.. all these things are just clinging onto the walls of my heart.. sometimes is just filled with so many other self and worldly desires that we can forget what's our one desire that we committed to the Lord.. which is to honor Him...

Bro. Sam today talked about having an intimate relationship with God..
here's the stages or rather the steps...
1. Appointment ( have appointment with God)
2. Relationship (get to know God like a lover thru His word)
3. trust (trusting Him)
4. Commitment ( committing to a lifetime relationship with God)

guess sometimes in our daily routine mundane life we forgot to have an appointment with God.. we all will never forget our appointments with friends, doctors or for lurch.. but for some we just miss God in the day.. that's why our lives are so mundane cause we never let God move in our lives and we didn't meet Him at all!

but the point that is applicable for me now is trust.. really have to trust in the Lord now for what He is going to do in my life.. esp after my army.. job, calling, etc.. reminds me of a song..
"trust, trust in the Lord
lean not on your own understanding
and in all, in all ways acknowlegde Him
He'll make your paths straight.."
recently so many things happen around me and the pple around me.. but got to stay strong in the Lord.. and not weaver.. must be like the watchmen on the tower.. always alert and never sleeps when he's on duty.. and he waits not for the morning so that he can change shift BUT waits for coming of the Lord to receive Him.. learn alot from today's teaching by bro. sam.. i guess when our hearts are ready.. no matter who is sharing it will still be food to the spirit and soul.. yes to be ready.. as christians.. just how many of us are ready to heed the call of our lifes?
This is my desire
To honor You
Lord with all my heart
I worship You
All I have within me
I give You praise
All that I adore is in You
Lord, I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every Breath I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your way in me
this song is simply so beautiful.. sang it so many times in church but this song speaks the cry of my heart and it brings me back to the heart of worship.. and my pledge of love for Him.. yes He deserves all the praise..

introduced the song "saviour" to speedlight.. just loved the chorus..

"You deserve
You deserve
You deserve all the praise"

i need a break... spiritual retreat, mental retreat, physically retreat, emotional retreat and everything! i jsut need a retreat!! need to recuperate my body esp.. just wanna have a break and just spend time with God, family and friends and love ones..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home