Speechless

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

This is the day...

well its been a long time since i wrote something on my blog.. hehe.. its always been photos.. anyway HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!! well i watch the nation celebrate the country's birthday in full glory on a box called television.. sob sob man.. hehe..

anyway here's the recent happenings!! one thing i really wanna thank God!
last friday one of my camp's military vehicle got into a accident injuring 17 men and three of them badly injured.. one of them broke his thigh bone and another broke his cheek bone.. and ten minutes before the accident, i was in the vehicle! i was like... THANK GOD i was not in the vehicle at that time!! from then on wards i always believe God is protecting me whenever i'm in any vehicle.. Amen.. but now i have to do extra days of duties to cover up for the rest of the numbers in my camp.. sigh..

today i went to meet my ex-classmate! was so surprise to receive a call from her! went to starbucks at holland v and chatted for pretty long.. well we practically almost dug up the secondary school days.. miss those days man.. after talking to her.. just made me realise something.. life is so fragile and that we have only one life to live.. i mean so many things have changed since we last met.. she was like updating me what happen to the rest of our classmates and herself too.. and i dun even know what happen to them! what i'm trying to say is that.. we as christians.. how many lives have we impacted??? how many lives have we reached out.. sometimes i felt ashamed of myself for not keeping in contact with my old friends and classmates.. God place them in my life to impact them.. instead i feel sometimes i'm just too comfortable with my own friends and forget about the rest.. well i believe God is giving me another chance to touch their lives..

Lord let my life be like a love song!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home