Speechless

Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Journey Begins...

yes its the beginning.. of this new journey for me.. last friday was my first day in work.. really thank God that everything when out pretty well on the first day.. Bro. Sam taught me so much around.. thank God for him.. allie too! and wanna thank God for fabian who is coming down this week to help me and teach me.. well enjoyed myself cause i knew most of the full time stuff there so not much of strangers.. Saturday was my first cell leaders meeting after two years! enjoyed it too.. attended Miracle Service..
Sunday was a tiring day... lost my voice... but i thank God that i lost my voice after the prac! and i have one week to recover! God is so good! Speedlight was good.. worship was just letting go.. was ministered and the soloists (Lynn and Clara) did a good job too in touching heaven.. thank God for jonathan han too who is our bassist.. cause he is really an answered prayer.. visited a cell division today with Bro. Sam.. watched the P6 playing bible quiz.. was astonished cause they are so smart and pretty well verse in the bible too! pretty excited to work with the leaders and the little ones.. tired but fulfilling day though i stepped on a puddle of rain water today!! Argh!! haha..

oh yes wanna take this opportunity to thank certain pple who touched my heart today.. as i lost my voice and couldn't talk after the prac.. I really wanna thank Lijia cause she bought me manuka honey made from new zealand! so touched! and a few moments later got a bottle of liang cha i think from Flannery, Charity, Avian and rachel! thank you guys!!! really thank God for you all.. still very touched..

prayer requests
1) Joel's grandma's condition to improve further and recover fully...
2) wisdom in work and challenges ahead and good working relationship with colleagues...
3) bad cough to go away (been having it for two weeks)
4) to get back my voice to sing praises to God and also for Lynn's voice too and whoever has lost their voice!
5) greggy fever to go away!

thanks! and Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home