Speechless

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Home Alone!

ARgHhhH!!! i'm home alone! last sat i send my parents off to the airport as they embarked on their two weeks holiday in bangkok! hehe.. sigh too bad i can't join them cause i got to settle some army stuff and dun think i can take such a long oversea leave.. sob sob.. being all alone at home is no fun.. though can get just that tiny bit of freedom i prefer to have my lovely parents here with me.. haha.. night time is super quiet! only the sound of the keyboard can be heard.. or sometimes the tv only.. and i'm lonely! *singing* "lonely.. i am so lonely.. i have nobody... on my own.. own(one octave up).." haha..

well today went to watch a movie alone.. haha so sad right? hehe.. went to watch GOAL! good show! but too bad only soccer pple can appreciate the show.. hehe.. after that decided to meet Lijia and Linda for dinner cause they were already outside together.. but before i met them while waiting for them i ended buying a $129 jacket! Argh! what's happening to me? i was just walking around Marina Square to kill time, ended up in X2 shop and saw this jacket! but this jacket was more casual than the other two that i have.. but i can be forgiven.. cause i seldom buy clothes for myself.. i think it was only last year that i last bought clothes for myself.. haha.. so basically i've been wearing the same clothes every sunday.. hehe.. and come to think of it.. it was exactly one year ago that i bought my previous jacket! what a coincidence!? got to start saving brother! hehe.. then met Jia and Linda for dinner at swensons bugis.. was fun and enjoyed the dinner..

gonna wash my clothes now and mop the floor tml.. i'll be a part time house husband till my mummy comes back! Lord grant them journey mercy and divine safety wherever they go!

lonely is the absence of.. company.. haha DUH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home