Speechless

Thursday, December 08, 2005

A night with the beautiful people..

hehe.. went out dinner tonight with my leaders @ fishermen village.. gave them a treat.. lewis, salome, rachel, lynn and david were there.. we ate 20 sticks of chicken satay, 10 sticks of beef, one plate of pineapple rice, one plate of silverfish fried rice, 12 BBQ chicken wings, one stingray..quite a lot right? haha.. and salome was still hungry! hehe.. actually me too.. haha.. had a good time chatting and getting to know them.. talking about cell group and stuff.. but the sweetest thing was that they bought for me a gift! they bought a bag for me! SO SWEET right? sigh so touched.. they are just so lovable leaders.. hehe.. and they got me cookies too.. haha.. God bless the hearts of these beautiful leaders..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home