Speechless

Tuesday, January 02, 2007


Waiting for the one.. waiting for you..

I pray i'll won't be alone this time..

where are you?

Beautiful people..

what a picture that stays in the heart..

Happy New Year!!!

Vinnie, Wanxin and Irene with their mini-lightsabers

Ken and my mini-lightsabers

Ken is in love with the sofa..

the tribe has spoken..

Wanxin and Vinnie

john and gerald showing their 11B..

One to remember... hey i'm not there!

I love this bunch of people! you make my life colorful and beautiful! you guys are a gift from God!!!

The moment we spend together with God is cherished..

The brothers i love..

in the spotlight of God

my last prayer for 2006.. just one glimpse of you before i move on..

I'll never walk alone.. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home