Speechless

Monday, June 27, 2005

Sunday.. a Day with the Sun..

here's a glance of what happened on sunday for me..

- booked out from camp @ 0700hrs with only 3 hours of sleep.. and 6 hours of duty from 9-3am..
- on my way back.. received a news that my squadron wants us to mount a 3-1 and 4-1 schedule due to the IOC (International Olympic Commitee) meeting!! which means i have to miss two sundays!! Ah!! and they are revoking the leaves and off during that period! felt down and depress by the news..
- went back home to bath and change up.. no time to rest or sleep! Zzzz... Gave my mom her birthday present.. a Soviet Titus watch.. my pocket on fire already!! haha.. but for my mum who went thru so much to bring me up.. the price tag on the watch is nothing compared.. i love her!!
- went to church and led praise and worship.. thank God everything went out smoothly esp during the medley.. and also for the song 'You Raise Me Up' though i was a little disappointed cause i feel my voice wasn't good on that day.. probably didn't sleep well and warm up properly..
- went to join the musicians for dinner with Ken!! He looks good with his triceps and biceps bigger now.. haha..
- went to meet my parents for dinner at cafe cartel
- went home and..... ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home