Speechless

Monday, June 27, 2005

Rest for me and resting place for our Father..

today went to report sick from work.. haha dun worry i'm not ill or sick.. just so tired physically and sick of camp.. hehe.. chao geng!! hehe okok i admit but i really needed to rest.. been having 3 hours rest here and there in camp.. and its taking a toil on my body i guess.. so decided to rest at home today.. praise God.. felt good being at home DOING NOTHING! hehe.. well but a good opportunity to spend time with God esp when no one's at home so can play loud loud on my guitar.. body rested and spiritually refreshed..

While i saw just playing my guitar and reflecting on sunday, a revelation came to me.. i just pictured the whole Speedlight on a sunday worshipping God during praise and worship.. some worshipped, some looked around, some even talked and play around with one another.. guess these are the sights we used to see on stage esp for musicians, singers and dancers.. but one think i pictured was that God or Jesus was walking among us... His eyes were searching.. searching for believers who will worship Him in spirit and in truth.. then i ask myself this qns.. why does God want to search for pple who would worship Him in spirit and in truth? then the revelation came..

God is everywhere.. but he wants to be in one place.. in our hearts.. esp during sunday worship.. you see Sunday is a day which God has made for us to rest.. He wants to rest too.. He wants to find a place to rest.. and that is inside our hearts! That is why he is looking for true worshippers who would worship Him in spirit and in truth cause then our hearts will be soft and open to let Him in!! God needs to rest! but sometimes God just walk past us feeling disappointed at some times during sunday... he just walked past us.. maybe there's tears in His eyes.. there're some sundays i believe He couldn't find even a single heart where he can rest..

sometimes when i look at the speedlighters worshipping God on stage.. i feel that our worship lack the passion.. like what pastor chee said.. we got the best musicians and singers we can ever get.. but we lack the passion when we sing.. passion of love for our God.. we lack passionate pple in speedlight.. i guess we need to stir up the passion within the pple.. well the speedlight challenge is on now! its a challenge not just to bring pple in but also to see speedlighters being transformed by God and being more passionate to want to know Him more and love Him more.. To be transform..

i was so inspired by this revelation and God inspired me another song i was doing my quiet time.. will share it during speedlight very soon.. here the lyrics and i hope it'll minister to you as much as it did to me..

I Belong To You

Verse:
Preparing the way
Preparing the way
Preparing the way
For the Lord

Pre-Chorus:
As I lift up my hands and pray
O Holy Spirit come and stay
As I lift up my eyes and see
Your glory come fall on me

Chorus:
Come into my heart
This is where You dwell
Find a place to rest inside my heart
Move within my spirit
Breathe beneath my breath
Fill me right now
I belong to You
I belong to You

Bridge:
God Almighty
Lord of glory
Come and live in me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home