Speechless

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Food for thoughts..

How could i be the one
To crucify the Son of God
For He sacrificed
For my sins
To die
For my life
How could i be the one
To crucify the Living Son of God
I will never find
Anyone like Him
Who would die
For my life
My adonai

This was a chorus that the Lord recently gave to me.. have you ever wonder who crucified Christ? was it the soldiers? Pilate? the people of that era? supporters of Barabbas? Pharasees? well the answer is everyone including us.. we crucified Christ on the cross.. because of our sins.. but because of His unfailing and unconditional love, he willingly took the cup of suffering and went to the cross to bore the sins of the world.. the weight of the sins of the entire mankind was on His shoulders.. Because of His love.. We're redeemed and made righteous before God.. So before we sin or do anything that is not right before God's eyes.. think again.. Who crucified Christ? Its us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home