Speechless

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My New Bike!

Yes!! It has arrived!! practically waited the whole afternoon for it.. and it came to my door step at 6pm sharp! of course i took it out for a spin! went round the whole stretch of track three times! which is about 9km! and then round Clementi Central till i stop over @ MacDonalds for a break.. hehe..

but while waiting for my bike, i was sitting at home being a couch potato! watch a jap show called "Crying out love at the centre of the world".. very very good show man! its a very touching show.. quite similar to a Walk To remember but this show is less predictable.. which is good! was holding back my tears a couple of times even though i was alone at home.. hehe.. but i really recommend u to watch it! well watching a lot of this kinda shows recently.. maybe God is trying to tell me to cherish the pple around me.. dun wait till the last minute till they are about to leave you.. cherish them and love them.. be it loved ones or family members or friends... God tell us to love your neighbours and love our enemies.. and my bike! hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home